At BMC, we are very excited to introduce a new family of companion journals in Biotechnology.
This new family builds on, and better connects, existing leader BMC journals in the field, and expands the portfolio with new high-quality gold open access journals, aiming to support the same community of scientists.
Aims and benefits:
- A stronger and better connected community of key scientists supporting the journals
- A wider choice available to researchers through a range of specialist journals
- Enhanced collaboration between editors, reviewers, and authors
- More opportunities for collaboration through cross-journal collections
- Better support to authors in directing them to the editors with the most suitable expertise to handle their submission and finding a manuscript its best home
- A more complete offering of journals with broader or more specialist scope, catering for a wider variety of research types.