- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction Note: A novel bacterial isolate Stenotrophomonas maltophilia as living factory for synthesis of gold nanoparticles
© Nangia et al; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2009
- Received: 13 October 2009
- Accepted: 15 October 2009
- Published: 15 October 2009
The original article was published in Microbial Cell Factories 2009 8:39
This article  was submitted to Microbial Cell Factories at the same time as a very similar article  was submitted to Applied Physics Letters, s ubsequently published in June 2009. The two articles were produced from the same data and contained extensive overlap including duplication of figures. As such the authors would like to retract the Microbial Cell Factories article. The authors would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused to the editorial staff and readers.
- Nangia Y, Wangoo N, Goyal N, Shekhawat G, Suri CR: A novel bacterial isolate Stenotrophomonas maltophilia as living factory for synthesis of gold nanoparticles. Microb Cell Fact. 2009, 8: 39- 10.1186/1475-2859-8-39.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Nangia Y, Wangoo N, Sharma S, Wu J-S, Dravid V, Shekhawat GS, Raman Suri C: Facile biosynthesis of phosphate capped gold nanoparticles by a bacterial isolate Stenotrophomonas maltophilia. Applied Physics Letters. 2009, 94: 233901-10.1063/1.3141519. 10.1063/1.3141519.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.